Saturday, March 30, 2013

3 Stair Card - Anniversary

It was my inlaws anniversary last week and I didn't get a card made in time.  We are planning to see them tomorrow so I thought I'd make a card.  

I recently saw the 3 Step card at the ScorPalPals group.  The lady who was made it was kind enough to send me the directions on how to make this card.  But, I did do some internet searching to find a tutorial, there aren't very many out there.  Here's the one I used.



I made this card for the following Challenge:
Outlawz Challenge - Monday Greeting Card - Express Your Spirtuality GCC0325

Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Bazzill (Grandma's Feather Bed); Ink: SU (Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Perfect Plum) & TH (Mustard Seed); Stickles: Pink & Grape; Stamps: SU (Mixed Bunches & Itty Bitty Bits) & Studio G; Sizzix (Flourish #9); Punch: SU (Blossom); Rhinestones: SU; 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin