Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blue and Green Birthday

My daughter is going to a sleep over birthday party on the weekend and she wanted a card.  She is very particular when it comes to which image should be on a card and she usually leans towards the La-La Land Marci.




I made this card for the following Challenge:
Outlawz Challenge - Monday Greeting Card - Anything Goes GCC0401

Supplies: Paper: SU (Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze) & DCWV; Ink: SU (Wild Wasabi, Baja Breze); Pearls: Unknown; Punch: MS (Double Loop Corner), SU (3/4 Circle, 1" Circle, 1/2" Circle 1 1/4" Square); Stamp: Cornish Heritage Farms (Birthday Centers), SU (Circle of Friendship), La-La-Land (Darling Marci); Nestabilities: Crown Ovales; Misc: Scor-Pal, Glossy Accent



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin