Monday, March 11, 2013

Gift Card Holder - Thank You Card

Today was my daughter's last tap class for the session.  As always, I left making my thank you card to the last minute.  This gift card holder is pretty quick and simple.  (I can't find the directions for it though).  Since I was making a card, I decided to make it for the Twisted Thursday Challenge over at The Outlawz.  This week's challenge is a Bingo challenge.  I went with Die Cuts, Designer Paper and Distress Ink. 



Paper is 4.25" X 11" scored at 3", 5.5", 8. Tape the middle section together and slice a hole in the top.




I made this card for the following Challenges:
Outlawz Challenge - Twisted Thursday - Bingo Card TT030713

Supplies:  Paper: SU (Retired??), Bazzill, Bazzill Bling & DCWV (Unknown); Cricut: Twinkle Toes; Stickles: Lavender; Punch: SU (1" Circle); Ink: TH (Dusty Concord); Stamps: SU (So Many Thanks & Circle of Friendship); Ribbon: Unknown; Misc: Scor-Pal

1 comment:

  1. These thank you cards are so cute and perfect for your occasion. If you want such cards, it is now possible to order through the web and set your desired design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin