Monday, March 25, 2013

Christmas on the 25th - March

It's that time of month for when I'm on a mission to complete a Christmas card.  Only problem is this month I am away from home.  So, I rummaged around before I left and grabbed a Card Swap kit that I had received some time ago.  I think this Edwin image is so much fun.  I've also been trying to really pay attention to the light and shadows of my colouring.  So far, these are the best pants I've done.  I was also inspired to make an Upright Z-Fold Card from a card I recently received in a monthly mingle, what a fun card to make!!!





Supplies: Most Supplies for this card came from a Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group Card Swap; 
Paper: American Craft, Embossing Folder: PC (Baby's Breath); Ink: TH (Vintage Photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin