Thursday, March 14, 2013

SPP Mingle - March

This month the ScorPalPals mingle is the Buckle Card.  I haven't made one of these in such a long time.  What I like about the card is you can easily adjust the size of the buckle.  I most definitely needed a smaller one on this card as I made my image too big.  I knew I needed to make this exchange card, but I also wanted to play along with a couple of challenges.  I used green (The Outlaws Monday Greetings Challenge) and Spring (The Magnolia-licious Blog).




I made this card for the following Challenges:
Outlawz Challenge - Monday Greeting Card - Green GCC0311
ScorPalPals - March Mingle - Buckle Card
Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog - Spring

Supplies: Paper: SU (Wild Wasabi, So Saffron), DWCV; Stickles: Cotton Candy; Embossing Powder: Ranger (Seafoam White); Embossing Folder: PC (Birds and Swirls); Stamps: SU (For Everything), Tilda (Tilda with Spring Bundle); Ink: SU (Wild Wasabi); Nestabilities: Big Scallop Oval SM & Big Scallop Oval LG; Misc: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape










1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, lovely embossing and papers. Great idea to have the tab closing the card and Tilda is coloured beautifully. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps, good luck in the draw!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin