Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring Birthday - Center Step Card

It's my mother in laws birthday later this week and I wanted to make her a fun card.  I really enjoyed making this card.  It was my first time using the masking technique when stamping images.  I was super pleased with the result of my first try.





I made this card for the following Challenge:

Outlawz Challenge - Monday Greeting Card - Spring is in the Air GC0304
ScorPalPals - Pastel Fun Fold


Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV; Punch: MS (Icicle); Embossing Folder: PC (With Love); Rhinestones: Studio 18; Ink: TH (Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw, Picked Raspberry); Stamp: CC Designs (Tulip Birgitta, Stone Wall, Birthday Sentiments), Studio G; Framelits: SU (Labels Collection); Ribbon: American Craft; Stickles: Waterfall, Star Dust, Thristle; Misc: Scor-Pal




1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Robin, she is adorable! So far, I don't know how to achieve that glossy sheen you have shaded in the little darling's hair. I've only used my Copics a few times. Your shading and choice of colors is super sweet. I especially like the distressed coloring on your layers of grass - wonderful idea! The inside is pretty, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin