Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Basket

Woohoo...Spring is just around the corner...tomorrow in fact!!!  I just wish that it meant that the snow what going to melt and the grass was going to be green.  But alas, our weather forecast has snow in it for this week.  Oh well...it's getting closer.  

So many of the challenges the past few weeks have centered around Spring and I think that's great...I love the colours that Spring brings.  Here's a little Easter basket.  Of course I saw this super cute basket on Pinterest.  But it didn't have the instructions, so I had to do a bit more web surfer and found the original blog post.  





I made this card for the following Challenges:
Outlawz Challenge - Twisted Thursday - 3D TT031413
ScorPalPals - Pastle/Spring
Color Me Creative - #64 Spring Colors

Supplies: Paper: Recollections and Bazzill; Ribbon: American Craft; Cricut: Designer Calendar & A Child's Year; Embossing Folders: PC (Various Folders); Punch: SU (Modern Label); Ink: TH (Worn Lipstick, Vintage Photo, Salty Ocean); Stamps: SU (Occasions Collection) & Tilda (Bunny Tilda); Stickles: Turquoise, Yellow, Crystal, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Cotton Candy; Brads: Recollections; Misc: Cricut Markers; Scor-Tape


1 comment:

  1. So very pretty. Love all those wonderful colors. Thanks for joining us at C9olor Me Creative. We love seeing all your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin