Saturday, October 13, 2012

Scrapbooking Retreat - Layout #1

I have been looking forward to this scrapbooking retreat for a whole year now.  Really, since last year when it ended I was ready to be going back.  It wasn't very hard to get ready for this year's retreat because I never unpacked my pre-planned pages from the year before.  It is my goal to get Elsa's baby book finished one of these days soon.  We arrived late on the Friday night and I got started on this page, but wasn't able to finish as I was too tired.  So, it got finished first thing Saturday.




Supplies: Paper: Bazzill, Heidi Grace Designs (Baby Girl) & SU (Soft Suede, Rose Red, Celery); Cricut: Opposite Attract & Doodlecharms; Stamps: CTMH (Tiny Typewritter Alphabet); Ink: SU (Rose Red); Die Cut: SU (??Border??); Embossing Folder: Sizzix (Hearts #4); Rhinestones: Kaiser & Recollections; Ribbon: Unknown; Misc: Ranger: Glossy Accents



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin