Sunday, October 28, 2012

Elsa at Easter

I am still on my quest to get Elsa's scrapbook done.  It is slow going, but I've done more this month than I have all year.  I usually have a hard time using chipboard, but this chipboard matches the paper and was easy to work with.  This was also my first time using the Cricut Craft Room.  I can't wait to get to know this program a little bit better.



.
Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Making Memories (Garden Party); Cricut: Designer's Calendar & Cricut Craft Room Basics; Liquid Pearls: White Opal; Stamps: CTMH (Save the Date); Ink: TH (Walnut Stain); Ribbon: MS, Celebrate It; Punch: SU (Round Tab) & Fiskars (Threading Water Scallop); Pearls: Recollections & Kaiser)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin