Saturday, October 6, 2012

Birthday Twisted Greeting Card

It's my good friend's birthday in a few days time and of course I wanted to make her a card.  It couldn't be just any card, it had to be a fun card.  The new challenge over at ScorPalPals couldn't have come at a better time.  The Twisted Greeting card is just what I needed, it's easy to make, but fun to look at.  I also found that it makes a great gift card holder as well.






Supplies: All Stampin' Up -  Paper: DSP (Parisian Breeze), Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip; Ink: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip; Punch: Doily Lace Trim, 2 1/2 Circle, 1 3/4 Circle, 1 3/8 Circle, Scallop Circle, Decorative Label; Framelits: Labels Collection; Sizzlits: Little Leaves; Stamps: Best Yet, Apothecary Art, Oval All, Thanks for Caring, Silhouette Sentiments, Happiest Birthday Wishes, All A Flutter, Four Frames; Misc: Dazzling Details, Scor-Pal, 


3 comments:

  1. like the you twist this gift card..thanks for sharing..do you wish to use Gift Card envelopes for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card certainly packs a punch. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin