Saturday, October 27, 2012

Elsa - First Food

When I originally started planning this layout I had picked totally different paper.  I had chosen some paper that was dark blue that was in a similar check pattern to the high chair.  However, as I stared at the paper, I was totally uninspired.  So, I put that paper to the side and just started flipping through the paper that I have and ended up with this paper from DCWV Nana's Kitchen Stack.  In the end I am pleased with how this turned out.

To make the bibs I used the Scallop Circle Nestabilities and then used the Oval punch to punch out the neck.


Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV (Nana's Kitchen Stack); Nestabilities: Classic Scallop Circles Large; Punch: MS (Swirling Lace) & SU (Scallop Oval, Oval); Cricut: Designer's Calendar, A Child's Year; Ink: TH (Spun Sugar & Tumbled Glass); Markers: SU (Baja Breeze & Regal Rose); Ribbon: Offray; Edgelits: SU (Adorning Accents); Misc: Brads, Crystal Effects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin