Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Girl's Weekend

It's been about two weeks since the scrapbook retreat and I really want to keep the inspiration going from that weekend.  I am determined to try and get Elsa's Baby book completed one of these days soon.  With that in mind, I'm going to try and do get a few layouts done between now and the end of the weekend.


Supplies: Paper: SU (Pink Pirouette), K&Company (Itsy Bitsy) & Unknown; Cricut: Artiste & Lyrical Letters; Ink: SU (Pink Pirouette) & TH (Weathered Wood); Punch: SU (Scallop Edge) & CM (Corner); Ribbon: SU (Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Striped); Distressed Stickles: Brushed Pewter; Misc: EK Success (Curvy Cutter), Ranger (Glossy Accents)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin