Monday, October 29, 2012

Pinspiration Card - Dad's Birthday Card

I am trying to get ahead on the cards that I need in the next little while and my dad's birthday is next.  So, it was my mission to make him a fun, yet manly card.  I am very inspired by Tim Holtz and people who create like him, however, I have a really hard time mimicking that look.  I also have spent some time on Pinterest and came across the inspiration for this card from this blog.  You can find all of the directions for the card there.  Directions for centimeters is here.
 



Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV (The Heirloom Stack); Ink: TH (Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Rusty Hinge, Aged Mahogany, Walnut Stain); Stamps: Unity Stamps (Vintage Handwritten), Stampendous (Patent Man, Mohave Steamboat, Winged Timepiece), CTMH (Wonderful Friend), Cornish Heritage Farms (Birthday Centers), Tim Holtz (V2-1674) and Unknown; Misc: Tim Holtz (Mini Fasteners, Film Strip Ribbon), Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin