Monday, October 29, 2012

Christmas Twisted Greeting Card

It's been awhile since I last made a card, yikes!  And everywhere I look these days people are starting to focus on making Christmas and Holiday cards.  I also wanted to make one last Twisted Greeting card for the challenge over at ScorPalPals before it was over.  So, I came up with this card.  I love the Stampin' Up In Colours for this year.  I can't decide which my favorite, but Midnight Muse is most definitely a front runner.




Supplies: All Stampin' Up: Paper: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Shimery White, DSP (Bride); Embossing Powder: Pewter; Punches: 3/4 Circle, Modern Label, Word Window; Marker: Midnight Muse; Stamps: Heard from the Heart, Sweet Shapes, Ornamental Keepsakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Framelits: Holiday Ornaments; Misc: Rhinestones, Trim Tinsel Clear; Other: Scor-Pal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin