Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Outlawz Sunday CAS

This week for The Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge we had to make a card that used our favorite patterned paper.  I'm sure most people are like me and can't pick a dozen favorite patterned papers, let alone one favorite.  Then I tried to decide which was my favorite paper company, but I like so many.  So, I decided that I would just make a card using up some scraps from a recent project...and I really liked that paper.



Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV; Stamps: SU (Christmas Greeting) & Recollections; Nestabilities: Standard Circle Small; Embossing Powder: SU (Pewter); Glitter: MS (Crystal); Ink: TH (Seedless Peserve); Ribbon: Celebrate It (Holiday); Fun Flock: Stampendous (Cotton Ball White); Stickles: Yellow & Star Dust; Embossing Folder: Sizzix (Dots, Circles & Starts); Punch: MS (Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin