Monday, November 7, 2011

The Outlawz Sunday CAS

Awhile back I joined a crafting community called The Outlawz.  This group has a bunch of daily challenges.  I have been wanting to play along in some of their challenges.  So, finally today I decided to try the Sunday CAS Challenge.  I would say this is my first official CAS challenge and it was challenging.  I had a hard time staying simple.  But I sure like how quick these types of cards could be.

The CAS challenge for this week is to Emboss.  It could be cuttlebug or heat or whatever type of embossing you chose.  I decided to go with cuttlebug and powder embossing (although you can't see the heat embossing in the picture).

I wanted to make this an all white card, but I just couldn't.  I had to put a bit of colour in it.  My other frustration is that my good camera got dropped on the weekend and now it doesn't work.  So sorry for the not great quality.
 I put Martha Stewart Microbeads on the snowflake.
Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Bazzill Bling; Chipboard: Bazzill; Microbeads: MS; Ribbon: Celebrate It (Holiday); Embossing Powder: Ranger (Holographic); Ink: TH (Stormy Sky); Cuttlebug: Snowflakes; Misc: Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin