Monday, November 14, 2011

Magnolia-licious November Mingle

I was busy this past weekend making Christmas cards and having a blast.  I loved this one card so much that I thought I'd adjust it a little bit to make it work with Tilda.  




Supplies: Paper: SU (Night of Navy, Marina Mist); Copics: (E11, 21, 25, 31, 50, 57), (R20), (C00, 01, 01, 05), (B24, 26), Spica (Sky Blue); Embossing Folder: PC (Snowflakes); Punch: MS (Skyland Snowflake); Stamp: Unknown; Ribbon: Celebrate It (Holiday); Ink: TH (Faded Jean); Embossing Powder: SU (Pewter); Tilda: Tilda with Heart Ornament; Stickles: Silver, Dark BLue, Gun Metal; Misc: Stampendous Mica Fragments (Pearlized), SU (Crystal Effects); Rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin