Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dad's Birthday Card

This week over at The Outlawz the Monday Greeting Card Challenge couldn't have come at a better time.  The topic this week is to make a male card.  Well, it just happens to be my dad's birthday next week.  I also wanted to try making a Four Flap Fold card for the challenge over at ScorPalPals.  I had posted some directions for their challenge that I hadn't tried and wanted to see how they worked.  In the end I did modify the card a bit to suit me better.

Here is the link to the video tutorial for this type of Four Flap Fold.

Supplies: Paper: Upsy Daisy Designs; Alcohol Ink: Ranger (Lettuce, Sail Boat Blue, Watermelon & Sunset Orange); Ink: TH (Walnut Stain & Peeled Paint); Embossing Powder: SU (Pewter); Stamps: SU (Four Square & Bring on the Cake); Punch: SU (1"Circle & 1 1/4" Square); Buttons: Hero Arts; Misc: Scor-Pal, Gems & Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin