Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Cards from the Weekend


This past weekend I took my kids to hang out with my parents.  I also at the last minute decided to throw in some card making supplies and I’m so glad that I did.  It was the most productive card making weekend that I’ve probably ever had on my own.  My parents kept my kids busy the whole time and I sat and crafted.  I managed to create 5 of each of the following cards.

Card #1

 Supplies: Paper: SU (Garden Green) & Recollections (Jingle Bells); Ribbon: American Craft; Punch: SU (Modern Label); Stamp: Hero Arts & SU (Christmas Greetings); Embossing Powder: Ranger (Seafoam White); Misc: Rhinestones, Scor-Pal
Card #2
Supplies: Paper: SU (Garden Green) & Recollections (Jingle Bells & Shimmer); Embossing Folder: PC (Christmas Ornaments); Ribbon: Celebrate It (Holiday); Stamp: SU (Christmas Greetings) & Stamp It; Ink: TH (Peeled Paint & Barn Door); Embossing Powder: Ranger (Holograph); Punch: SU (Circle); Misc: Rhinestones
Card #3 
Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Recollection (Jingle Bells); Stamp: Inkadinkado (Joy, Peace, Love Mini), Studio G, Hero Arts; Ribbon: Celebrate It; Stickles: Thistle; Punch: SU (2 ½ Circle, 1 ¾ Circle, Scallop Trim) & MS (Skyland Snowflake & Aspen); Embossing Powder: Stampendous (Detail Black) & Gelly Powder (Pink of Me); Embossing Folder: PC (Snowflakes); Misc: Rhinestones
Card #4

Supplies: Paper: SU (Night of Navy, Marina Mist); Embossing Folder: PC (Snowflakes); Punch: MS (Skyland Snowflake); Stamp: Unknown; Ribbon: Celebrate It (Holiday); Ink: TH (Faded Jean); Embossing Powder: SU (Pewter); Misc: Stampendous Mica Fragments (Pearlized)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin