Sunday, November 6, 2011

Holiday Tag Swap


I have met some wonderful ladies online thru the scrapbooking world.  And this group of ladies often does a swap.  So, for this swap we had to make a Holiday Tag.  I’ve know about this swap, but I always seem to leave it to the last minute.  Then my idea kind of got a bit out of control.  I am so incredibly pleased with the end result of my tag…I just wish I knew how to take a good picture of it.  As you can see I had trouble with my lightening…oh well!!!







Supplies: Paper: DCWV, Recollections (Precious Metal) & Vellum; Stamps: Recollections, Studio G, SU (Priceless & Starstruck); Ink: TH (Broken China & Seedless Preserves), Versamark & Versamark Dazzle (Frost); Embossing Powder: Recollections (Opaque Bling & Snow), Stampendous (Detail Black), Ranger (Clear & Seafoam White), SU (Pewter) & Misc: (Detail Silver); Stickles: Yellow, Silver, Lavender, Turquoise); Markers: Spica (Melon & Sky Blue); Punch: SU (Scallop Oval, Small Oval & Tab); Fun Flock: Stampendous (Cotton Ball White); Glitter: MS (Carrara Marble); Misc: Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin