Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Outlawz Freebie Challenge

Over at The Outlawz they have some super talented people.  A couple of the ladies are sharing their creative talent by creating digi images.  The challenge they have going is to use their images in order to earn the next set of digi images.  So much fun!!!  Here is what I did with one of the images.
The turorial for this Side Spring Card is Here.



Supplies: Paper: SU (Old Olive) & DCWV; Stamp: SU (Petite Pairs); Punch: SU (Decorative Label); Ribbon: Offray; Ink: TH (Peeled Paint & Antique Linen); Fun Flock: Stampendous (Chili Pepper Red); Stickles: Golden Rod); Cuttlebug: Seeing Spots; Digi Stamp: S. Hugget; Misc: Scor-Pal,

2 comments:

  1. Robin, your side spring card is gorgeous! I'm partial to pink and green combos anyway, so this really tugs at my heart. The textures and layers of printed cardstock are really pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, I have never seen this type of fold before. It is really cool. I love what you did with Sandi's image.
    I've come over from The Outlawz and I am following you now.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin