Tuesday, September 6, 2011

White Wedding Card

I have for a really long time wanted to make an all white card.  My sister asked me to make her a wedding card and I thought this would be the perfect time to try all white.  Well, I mostly used all white...I just had to put a bit of colour.  My sister told me that one of the wedding colours was purple.  I really like using the wedding DSP from Stampin' UP, although I don't remember what it's called.  I had lots of fun making this card.






Supplies: PaperL SU (Elegant Eggplant & DSP Bride); Stamp: SU (Occasional Quotes & Whimsical Words); Ink: SU (Elegant Eggplant); Cricut: George and Basic Shapes; Spellbinder: Standard Circle Small, Big Scalloped Circle SM Eyelt Circles, Beaded Circles; Ribbon: SU (Elegant Eggplant); Punch: SU (Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Triple Doily, Lace Ribbon, Decorative Label); Misc: Pearls and Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin