Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tag Time Tuesday

We learned a really cool technique for this card.  I sure hope I can duplicate it because the thought of trying to explain it to someone is a bit daunting.  The background paper was made from plain computer paper which we sprayed with an ink and water mixture.  Then we crumbled it up and spread it out.  Then we used the heat gun to dry it.  I think I did this step more than once.  After we covered the tag with this "computer" paper and cut it to fit.  Then we Versamarked the whole things and embossed it with clear UTEE.  We then put some gold stuff on it...I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, but I know its used on furniture.  We finished up by doing the decorating.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin