Sunday, September 4, 2011

25th Birthday Card

It is hard to believe that my "little" sister is now a Quarter Centruy!!!  I hope she had a wonderful birthday!! 

The other day I made a Double Display card and I wanted to make another one.  This card style really reminds me of the Tri-shutter card.  It is really a nice card to make that has a "wow" factor.




 




Supplies: Paper: SU (Baja Breeze) & Basic Gray (Hopscotch); Cricut: Sweet Treats; Punch: SU (Modern Label); Flowers: Recollections & Prima; Stamp: SU (Occasional Quotes); Pearls: Kaiser; Distress Stickles: Wild Honey & Scattered Straw; Ink: TH (Frayed Burlap): Misc: Buttons

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Robin. Could you provide instructions on how to make this card? I have not seen one like this before. You did a really nice job.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn...thanks for you note on the error. I have corrected the links above, but here it is just in case http://paolaspaperhaven.blogspot.com/2011/08/dbl-display-card.html

    Thanks for you kind comments too!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it....I am going to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome way to use these sheets from the pack!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin