Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthday Card for a Special Hubby

It’s my husband’s birthday in a few days and as usual I’ve waited to the last minute to make his card.  I always struggle with the cards for him.  I want it to be a unique card.  So, the first day that I sat down to make this card I spent a good chunk of time surfing the internet looking for a cool fold.  After visiting many blogs I came across this blog, she made a cool card called a Napkin card.  I had never seen a this fold before.  So, I set out to try it, hard part though was making a male card with the napkin fold.  Here is what I came up with.
I decided to use a belly band to keep it from popping up before it's opened.




You can also find directions for this card on Splitcoast Stampers.

Supplies: Paper: Fancy Pants Designs (It’s Your Day); Ink: TH (Fired Brick); Cricut: George and Basic Shapes; Button: Bo Bunny; Stamps: Autum Leaves (Alphabetically Sent); Embossing Powder: Stampendous (Detail Black); Punch: SU (1 ¼ Circle & 1 3/8 Circle); Cuttlebug: Seeing Dots; Misc: Twine 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin