Monday, September 12, 2011

My Nephew Turns 1

I have decided that making cards for my immediate family is tough.  I know that they love the cards they get, but I want the card to be extra special.  With that in mind it took me forever to come up with a card for my nephew.  First, I couldn't believe that a year had gone by and second, I couldn't decide on what paper to use.  In the end this is what I came up with.





Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV (Nana's Kids); LaLaLand Stamp: Luka with Truck; Cricut: Sweet Treats; Distress Stickles: TH (Mustard Seed); Embossing Powder: Stampendous (Detail Black); Ink: SU (Night of Navy); Punch: MS (Cupcakes); Stamp: SU (Occasional Quotes & Bring On the Cake); Misc: Stars & SU (Crystal Effects)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin