Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bicycle Birthday

It's always hard to make a card for a man, but I find it especially hard to make cards for the men in our family.  It is my brother-in-law's birthday and again I struggled with what to do for a card for him.  While flipping though my paper I came across this paper and decided it would work.


Directions for the Double Twisted Easel Card


Supplies: Paper: Bazzill, K&Company (Day Dreams); Stamp: SU (Bring on the Cake) & Studio G; Embossing Powder: Stampendous (Detail Black); Punch: SU (Decorative Label. 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle); Misc: Bead Gallery

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is so unique!!!! the design is fabulous and you did a wonderful job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin