Saturday, April 20, 2013

Goof

 I have been wanted to make a page similar to this for a very long time.  When I'm looking at photos of scrapbook pages, I'm always drawn to pages that have a circle that is cut and split across the page.  I also loved making the cloths pin piece at the top.



Supplies: Paper: DCWV (Dots, Stripes, Plaid & Matching Cardstock); Cricut: Elegant Edges; Nestabilities: Standard Circles; Framelits: SU (Hearts A Flutter & Apothecary Accent); Ink: TH (Shabby Shutters); Stamp: CTMH (Save the Date); Thickers: American Craft; Lace: Offray; Embossing Folders: PC (Baby's Breath, Script, Divine Swirl) & Sizzix (Hearts #2); Punch: SU (Scallop Trim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin