Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Girls

 Woohoo...a second scrapbook page in a long time.  I love this page that I picked up from Scrapbooker's Paradise during a recent 4 for $1 sale.  It worked so well with my black and white picture...I may never use colour pictures again...so many more possibilities!!!  This picture is from Easter morning, we were just goofing around after the egg hunt.


Supplies: Paper: SU (Baja Breeze & Basic Gray) & Pink Paislee (Indigo Bleu); Ink: SU (Basic Gray); Punch: SU (3/4" Circle & 1" Circle) & EK Success (Diamond Lace); Rhinestones: Recollections; Die Cut: Sizzix (Flourish #10 & #11); Ribbon: Offray; Stamp: Recollection (Grunge Calendar) & CTMH (Save the Date); Embossing Folder: PC (Musical Flourish)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin