Monday, April 15, 2013

The Colour Red and Some Cake

I saw this image a few months back and I just had to have it.  I think it's such a fun stamp.  But who knew that I would think it was a bit hard to colour.  I think my problem was the fun paper I wanted to use for the card and then wanting to use the colour red for the Color Me Creative challenge.




I made this card for the following Challenges:
Outlawz Challenge - Twisted Thursday - Card with Food - TT0411
Color Me Creative - Challenge #66 Red, Red & More Red - Red13

Supplies: Paper: SU (Riding Hood Red) & TPC (Party Hearty); Ink: SU (Riding Hood Red); Punch: MS (Daisy Dot); Ribbon: Dashes, Dots & Checks; Rhinestones: Kaiser Craft; Stamp: Stamping Bella (Uptown Girl Bianca Loves Her Big Cake) & Unknown; Stickles: Yellow & Xmas Red; Misc: Scor-Pal


4 comments:

  1. Robin, So glad you could join us for this challenge at Twisted Thursday. Your card is just adorable. Super job with your coloring and your color choice. Your image is so darling, so is your card shape and love your paper choice.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patricia for your lovely comment!!!

      Delete
  2. Your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin , What an awesome job on this card!! I love the reds used for our challenge:-) Beautiful job well done. Thank you for joining us at CMC
    Hugs
    michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin