Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Birthday Card - Male?

It's my father-in-laws birthday on Friday and I needed to make him a card.  Or, wanted to make him a card.  I also wanted this card to be manly...that's why I picked the truck.  But I also wanted to make a card that would fit in the Twisted Thursday challenge over at The Outlawz.  The challenge is Singing and/or music, I choose the music part.  I think in the end that the card is maybe a touch girly...the flowers.  Somehow I thought I had to use music and flowers...oh well, it's the thought that counts.



I made this card for the following Challenge:
Outlawz Challenge - Twisted Thursday - Singing and/or Music TT040413


Supplies: Paper: SU (Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight); Ink: SU (Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight); Stamp: SU (Itty Bitty Bits), Cornish Heritage Farms (Birthday Centers); Little Paper Shop,   & Unknown; Embossing Folder: PC (Sheet Music) & SU (Argyle); Stickles: Yellow; Liquid Pearls: Lemon Yellow; Punch: SU (Itty Bitty Shapes; Misc: Scor-Pal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin