Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's for Friends

Last year for Valentine's Day the kids and I made Wilton Chocolate Melt heart shaped chocolates.  So, when we started talking about what to do with this year's Valentine's they immediately wanted to do the chocolates again.  I also wanted them to still be able to put their names on them, so I told them they needed to come up with some sort of idea.  My son wasn't so interested in this activity, but once we figured out something for him to make he was onboard.  Then both the girls liked what he did so they copied.  My one daughter did take hers a bit further.  I love the creativity they all showed.


 

Supplies: Papers: Recollection and K & Company; Stamps : SU (Priceless); Punch: SU & MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin