Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Green and Bling

I've been super lucky this past week to have some time to make a few cards and play along with a few challenges.  This card I'm using for a swap that I signed up for in the month of March. We had to make a card that was either St. Patrick's or green.  I chose to go with green as I don't really have anything that is St. Patrick's.  Then the Monday challenge over at Outlawz needed to have bling on it.  I had intended to use alot of bling, but it just didn't seem to look right.  I am however, very happy with how this card turned out and I sure hope the recipient will like it.


I made this card for the following Challenge:
Outlawz Challenge - Monday Greeting Card - Bring on the Bling GC0225

 
Supplies: Paper: SU (Wild Wasabi & Pink Pirouette); Ink: SU (Wild Wasabi); Stickles: Cotton Candy; Rhinestones: Recollections; Pearls: Kaiser Craft; Stamp: Studio G; Tilda: Happy Easter Tilda; Flowers: Prima; Embossing Folder: PC (Seeing Spots & Bloom Dots); Ribbon: Unknown; Misc: Scor-Pal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin