Friday, February 22, 2013

Never Ending - Baby Card

As you know I'm a bit addicted to Pinterest, although I haven't visited there as much the last few weeks, and I'm always looking for new inspiration.  Earlier this week I came across this video from Stampin' Up.  The presenter called this card a Fabulous fold, but it's really a Never Ending Card.  The thing I liked about this card so much was that it wasn't a square card, it's a 4.25 X 5.5 sized card.



Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & K&Company (Itsy Bitsy); Punch: SU (Scallop Oval); Ink: SU (Basic Gray) & TH (Victorian Velvet); Nestabilities: Classic Hearts; Cricut: New arrival; Stamp: Studio G; Stickles: Crystal & Cotton Candy; Misc: Scor-Pal, Vellum Words Stickers (Cloud 9 Designs)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin