Monday, February 25, 2013

Card for Stampin' Up Regionals

A few weeks ago, my Stampin' Up demonstrator asked me if I was interested in attending the Stampin' Up Regionals.  Who needs to ask...of course I was.  I just had to make the weekend work with my other commitments!!!  As part of the regional there is going to be a card swap.  At first I didn't think I'd have time to make a card, but in the end I decided to make a few to swap.  


Supplies: All Stampin' Up: Paper: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Basic Black & Midnight Muse; Ink: Marina Mist & Basic Black; Marker: Midnight Muse; Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Secret Garden, Essentials, Lovely Little Labels; Framelits: Secret Garden; Punch: Modern Label, Jewelry Tag, Scallop Trim, Scallop Edge, Dotted Scallop Ribbon; Embossing Folder: Stripes, Designer Frames