Monday, February 4, 2013

Swing Fold Birthday Card

This past weekend was my brother's 25th birthday.  As usual, I left making his card to the last minute and I made it a day late.  The only saving grace was that I didn't actually see him on his birthday...so he'll never know.  Whenever my brother sees a card I've made, he always seems to show genuine interest...so I wanted to make him a fun, but manly card.  




I made this card for the following Challenges:
ScorPalPals - Swing Fold Challenge
Outlawz Challenge - Twisted Thursday - Jan 31 Something with Wheels TT013113

Supplies: Paper: SU (Cherry Cobbler) & TH (Destinations); Ink: TH (Vintage Photo); Embossing Powder: Ranger (Seafoam White); Stamp: Little Paper Shop (Unknown Truck), TH (J2-1699 Experience), CTMH (The Works Alphabet), Unity (Vintage Handwritten); Misc: Socr-Pal, Ranger Matte Accents


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin