Monday, February 18, 2013

All About Red Birthdays

My daughter recently got invited to a birthday party for her friends that are twins.  Unfortunately, we are busy and she can't go.  But I thought it would be nice to give them cards.  Since the twins are one girl and one boy, I thought I'd make a more boy like card.  I hope this counts...



I made this card for the following Challenges:
Outlawz Challenge - Monday Greetings Card - GC0218
Magnolia-licious Challenge - All About Birthdays

 
Supplies: Paper: SU (More Mustard) & TPC Studios (Party Hearty); Ink: TH (Rusty Hinge & Barn Door); Embossing Folder: PC (Mickey Celebrates); Die Cut: PC (Kids???); Stamps: Studio G, Magnolia (Edwin's Package); Misc: Ranger: Clear Rock Candy



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous bright, delightful card this is Robin. Wonderful design, colouring and papers. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Birthday challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable :) love the bright colors too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin