Sunday, September 29, 2013

8X8 Page for a 40th Birthday

In a couple of weeks one of my good friends is celebrating her 40th birthday.  As part of the festivities, her husband is throwing her a surprised birthday party.  Her sister has asked her friends to bring a scrapbook page for make a gift for her.  I couldn't come up with a photo anywhere of the two of us that I could use.  So, this is what I ended up with.




Paper: SU (Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand) & Teresa Collins (Memories); Ink & Markers: SU (Pool Party & Calypso Coral); Stamps: SU (Tiny Tags, Fabulous Phrases), Prima (Unknown), TH (French Collage & Heartfelt), CTMH (Save the Date); Cricut: Chalkboard Fonts; Framelits: SU (Apothecary Accents & Hearts A Flutter); Nestabilities: Standard Circles Small; Punch: SU (2 1/2" Circle, Bityy Butterfly, Dotted Scallop Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Edge, Little Labels) & MS (Swirling Lace): Pearls: SU;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin