Friday, September 20, 2013

SPP Mingle - September

For the September Mingle over at ScorPalPals we needed to make a Center Step Card.  I have some older Stampin' Up 6X6 paper packs that I thought I'd try to make something with.  So, I picked this Regal Rose paper, then turned to my Color Coach to try and figure out what other papers to put with it.  This is what I came up with...





Supplies: Everything is Stampin' Up; Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Sahara Sand, Regal Rose, DSP (Pattern Pack II); Punch: 1/2" Cirlce, 1" Circle, Lace Ribbon, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle; Framelits: Floral Frames; Stamps: A Round Array, Daydream Medallions; Rhinestones; Ribbon; Button



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin