Monday, October 7, 2013

Envelope Birthday Card

It's my friends birthday this week and she is turning 40!!!  Of course I wanted to make her a fun card.  Last month over at ScorPalPals we were making the Envelope card and I thought it would be perfect for my friend!!!



Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & DCWV (The Fall Glitter Stack); INk: TH (Spiced Marmalade & Gathered Twigs); Punch: SU (Word Window, 1/2" Circle, Jewelry Tag, Scallop Edge) & MS (Doily Lace Edge & Vintage Floral); Cricut: Artiste, Chalkboard Font; Stamp: CTMH (Cricut Artiste Collection Birthday); SU (Tiny Tags, Fabulous Phrases); Unknown; Die Cuts: Sizzix (Flower Daisies #2); Pearls: SU; Misc: Ribbon, Scor-Tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin