Sunday, September 15, 2013

Purse Gift Card Holder

Over the summer I signed up to join an exchange.  I love exchanging with this group of ladies as there is so much talent in the group.  For this exchange we had to chose a holiday and make a gift card holder for it.  Fast foward to now...I left it to the last minute ... again... My biggest problem was to pick a holiday.  In the end I pick some paper that I really liked and had lots of and went ahead and just made a gift card holder.  I decided that the holiday would be "Just Cause".  As for the pattern for this gift card purse, I got it several years ago from my friend, she had scored the paper for me and gave me all the pieces, but I had never actually put it together.  I was excited to give it a try.  The purse is super simple to make and it was easy to make lots.  I did go looking for a tutorial for it so I could share.







Supplies: Paper: Making Memories (Sabrina), Bazzill & SU (Very Vanilla); Stamps: SU (Tiny Tags, Fabulous Phrases, Happy Harmony); Punch: SU (Modern Label, Jewelry Tag, 3/4 Circle, 5 Petal Flower, Fancy Flower); Ink: TH (Victorian Velvet) & Versamark; Embossing Powder: Stampendous (Detail Black); Ribbon: Celebrate It; Brads: Recollections; Rhinestions: Recollection; Misc: Scor-Pal. Scor-Tape;  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin