Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Woohoo...I finally made a card.  It's been nearly 2 months since I last created anything.  It has been a great summer and I'm ready to get back into the swing of a routine (whatever that may be).  Today is my anniversary and I need a card for my hubby.  So, after a bit of web surfing I came across an Envelope Card and decided to go with it.




Supplies: Paper: American Craft & K&Company (Circus Valentin); Ink: SU (Cherry Cobbler) & Ranger (Black Archival Ink); Nesties: Classic Hearts; Stamps: SU (Sprinkled Expressions, Tenny Tiny Wishes; Embossing Folders: Sizzix (Hearts #4 & Hearts & Dots); Punch: SU (Modern Label & Petite Scallop Circle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin