Friday, August 31, 2012

Upright Diamond Card - Anniversary

I am always on a quest to find cards that are fun.  It seems these days that I'm spending a chunk of time checking out Pinterest while I'm hunting for fun cards to try out.  Well, once again Pinterest helped me out with the Upright Diamond Card.  My only issue with the original instructions is the card is really big it turns out to be 5X7 sized card.  So, I used some scrap paper and modified the card to be 4.25X5.5.




Suuplies: Paper: Bazzill, SU (Real Red) & Making Memories (Black Tie); Nestabilities (Classic Hearts); Stamps: SU (Occasional Quotes) & Studio G; Embossing Powder: Stampendous (Detail Black); Embossing Folder: Sizzix (Hearts & Dots); Punch: SU (Eyelet Border) Misc: Scor-Pal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin