Friday, August 24, 2012

Another Card Using Scraps

The other day I had some scraps sitting on my desk and I made a simple card with them.  I still have a bunch of those same scraps left over and I'm now determined to try and use them up.  Here is another card using those scraps.  This time it's a gate fold card and I really think this stamp is fun.




Supplies: All Stampin Up - Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry; Markers/Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry; Punch: Dotted Scallop Ribbon; Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts, Outlined Occasions; Embossing Folder: Perfect Polka Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin