Monday, August 20, 2012

Using Scraps

I haven't done much card making all summer long, but this past weekend I was at a Stamp A Stack and felt like my creative juices were coming back.  During the stamping this weekend, I picked up some of the scraps that were getting tossed.  At the time I thought that maybe they could be used for something.  So, today I was on a quest to use these scraps, here is what I came up with.  The scraps in this card is the Stampin Up DSP paper.


Supplies: All Stampin Up - Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, DSP; Punch: Scallop Trim, Scallop Lace Trim, 1/2" Circle. 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1" Square; Embossing Folder: Perfect Polka Dots; Ink: Marina Mist; Stamps: So Happy for You & Happiest Birthday Wishes; Misc: Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin