Monday, September 3, 2012

Upright Diamond Fold Card

My sister's birthday is today and I wanted to make her a fun card with little paper flowers.  I recently saw the Upright Diamond Fold card on Pinterest, and thought I'd give it a try.  I don't normally make cards this big, it's 7X4something.






Supplies: Paper: Bazzill, SU (Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi & Certainly Celery) & DCWV (The Whimsy Stack); Ink: SU (Marina Mist & Certainly Celery); Stickles: Star Dust; Punch: SU (2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, 2 1/2" Circle); Rhinestones: Hero Arts; Stamps: SU (Birthday Wish) & Studio G; Lace: Celebrate It (Signature Statement); Die Cut: Sizzix: Decorative Flourishes Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin