Sunday, February 26, 2012

Z-Fold Baby Card

I was recently surfing the internet and came across a great Z-Fold card...but of course I forgot to bookmark it.  It inspired me to make a Z-Fold card, as it's been a really long time since I've made one.  I also loved this paper.  I had some left over from a scrapbook page and really wanted to use it up on something fun.





Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Little Yellow Bicycle (Tiny Princess); Ribbon: American Craft; Ink: SU (Lavender Lace); Nestabilities: Classic Hearts, Picot Edge Circles & Standard Circles SM; Punch: SU (Scallop Oval & 1 3/8 Circle); Stamp: SU (Best Yet & Whimsical Words); Other: Glossy Accents, Scor-Pal


1 comment:

  1. Robin this is such a cute card. Love the ez fold. Also the quilt look with all that wonderful paper. I just wanted to thank you for stopping at my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin