Thursday, February 23, 2012

First Christmas Layout

I had started to make this scrapbook page way back in October while at was at the scrapbooking retreat.  Back then I was able to complete the left side of the 2 page spread, but I lacked inspiration for the right side and probably ran out of time.  So, I finally decided to tackle this second page.  In the end they are really two different ideas using the same paper.  I am so pleased with how the left page turned out.





Supplies: Paper: Bazzill, Vellum & Bella Road (Everybody Loves Christmas); Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook & JOTS; Stickles: Crystal; Embossing Folder: TH (Woodgrain); Ribbon: American Craft; Punch: MS (Doily Lace) & SU (Scallop Trim); Embossing Powder: Ranger (Holographic); Stamp: Hero Arts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin