Saturday, February 25, 2012

4th Month

I just love this paper!!!  It's from Little Yellow Bicycle.  The story behind this layout is a tad bit funny.  I had originally completed Elsa's 4th Month layout a really, really long time ago.  But, I had labelled it incorrectly as her 3rd month.  So, I set out to peel off the 3 and put on a 4.  Well, as I was getting started I decided that I didn't really love the original layout...so I peeled off the pictures and started over.  I had recently picked up this paper from my LSS and decided it was the better fit.  You can't tell from the photos but I cut out each little square to make the quilt strip.





Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Little Yellow Bicycle (Tiny Princess); Ink: SU (Regal Rose); Stickles: Grape & Diamond; Cricut: Hello Kitty; Stamps: CTMH (Tiny Typewritter Alphabet); Framelits: SU (Labels Collection); Other: Glossy Accents


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin