Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another Try at the Reverse Grid

Here we go with a second try with the Stamped Reverse Grid card.  I was hoping for a better look for the stamped images, and I think this one is better.  Although this card I don't like very much...lol.

Supplies: Paper: SU (Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay & Rose Red) DSP (??); Markers: SU (Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay); Ink: SU (Rose Red); Ribbon: SU (Rose Red); Punch: SU (Scallop Trim, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle & 3/8" Circle); Stamp: SU (Itty Bitty Bits, Priceless, Elegant Thank You, Bold Blossom& Think Happy Thoughts); Cricut: Walk in My Garden; Stickles: Diamond; Misc: Scor-Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin